Hotel - Domaine de Brandois

Luxury Rooms

  • €93
    Superior Room
    Our Superior rooms approximately 25 m2 on the 1st or 2nd floor of the Château (no lift) or the 1st floor of the Priory, large bed 160 x 200 with duvet, Italian-style bath or shower (bathroom can be closed), separate WC, LCD screen, individual air-conditioning, non-alcoholic minibar available... Rate subject to conditions, from 93€.
    Details
  • €110
    1st Class Room
    Our 1st Class Rooms are approximately 30 m2, on the 1st or 2nd floor of the Château (no lift) or on the ground floor or 1st floor of the priory, large bed 160 x 200 with duvet, Italian-style bath or shower open to the room (bathroom can be closed), separate WC, LCD screen, free wifi, individual air conditioning, non-alcoholic minibar available... Rate subject to conditions, from 110€
    Details
  • €80
    Comfort Rooms
    Our Comfort Rooms are approximately 20 m2, on the 2nd floor of the Château (no lift) or on the 1st floor of the priory, large bed 160 x 200 with duvet, Italian-style shower open to the room (bathroom can be closed), separate WC, LCD screen, free wifi, individual air conditioning, non-alcoholic minibar available... Rate subject to conditions, from 80€.
    Details

Our activities


History

2014
New 220m² space
In 2014, the estate further expanded its offering with the construction of a new 220m² space: the Great Hall of the Amazons, for receptions, weddings, conventions and more.
2017
New Chef
In 2017, a promising young talent became the Domaine’s new Chef.
2009
Opening an equestrian centre
In 2009, the estate expanded its service offering by opening an equestrian centre reserved for guests. The Domaine de Brandois now offers 26 4-star rooms (Castle and Priory) open year-round. The Verger du Domaine, an unrated residence with an additional 12 rooms, is open from April to October.
2005
New calling
In 2005, the property was sold and found a new calling under its current owner. The Domaine de Brandois opened its doors one year later.
1968
The estate was acquired by the Centre de Promotion Sociale
In 1968, the estate was acquired by the Centre de Promotion Sociale, which set up an establishment (connected to the Maisons Familiales Rurales educational initiative) for general and professional adult education (farming, industrial and service sector training).
1921
Bequeathed to the Brothers of St. Gabriel
In 1921, the estate was bequeathed by the Eriau family, its second owner, to the Brothers of St. Gabriel, who founded an agricultural school led by Frère Henri Buton. This school operated until 1966.
1869
Building the Château de la Forêt

In 1869, Jean Foucher, the Baron of Brandois, entrusted the architect Paul Guillerot with building the Château de la Forêt in a Neo-Gothic style. The Château remained a private residence until 1922.