New 220m² space
In 2014, the estate further expanded its offering with the construction of a new 220m² space: the Great Hall of the Amazons, for receptions, weddings, conventions and more.
In 2018, a new talent became the Domaine’s new Chef.
Opening an equestrian centre
In 2009, the estate expanded its service offering by opening an equestrian centre reserved for guests.
The Domaine de Brandois now offers 26 4-star rooms (Castle and Priory) open year-round. The Verger du Domaine, an unrated residence with an additional 12 rooms, is open from April to October.
In 2005, the property was sold and found a new calling under its current owner. The Domaine de Brandois opened its doors one year later.
The estate was acquired by the Centre de Promotion Sociale
In 1968, the estate was acquired by the Centre de Promotion Sociale, which set up an establishment (connected to the Maisons Familiales Rurales educational initiative) for general and professional adult education (farming, industrial and service sector training).
Bequeathed to the Brothers of St. Gabriel
In 1921, the estate was bequeathed by the Eriau family, its second owner, to the Brothers of St. Gabriel, who founded an agricultural school led by Frère Henri Buton. This school operated until 1966.
Building the Château de la Forêt
In 1869, Jean Foucher, the Baron of Brandois, entrusted the architect Paul Guillerot with building the Château de la Forêt in a Neo-Gothic style. The Château remained a private residence until 1922.
Over the past 10 years, the Domaine de Brandois has received many international figures, including Prince Albert II of Monaco, the Paris Saint-Germain Handball team and the Karabatic brothers, Vanessa Paradis and Calogero.
And the guest list continues to grow…