In the restaurant or on the terrace, our Chef will have you discovering his cuisine, prepared in the most respectful way.
Our menu changes according to the seasons.
Restaurant closed for Saturday lunch, Sunday evenings (except July and August), 25 December, 1 January, and public holiday evenings excluding weekends.
Découverte : 30€
- Starter, main dish or main dish, dessert
Plaisir : 40€
- Starter, Main dish, Dessert
Saveurs : 50€
- 4 dishes to choose according to you desires
The Menu Saveur is served for all the guests in adapted portions
A la carte
Entrées : 11€
- Different textures of beetroot with goat’s cheese
- Crispy soft-boiled egg with croutons
- Foie Gras accompanied by a cherry chutney, whole grain bread
- Sardines from Saint Gilles on toast with apples
- ‘Vitello Tonnato’ our version of veal with tuna
Plats : 22€
- Squid ink crusted Monkfish, sweet potatoes, coconut cream and coriander
- Roasted lamb with a pea panna cotta, and sage infused carotte
- Glazed Mackerel, polenta, Rockette, red onion puree
- Angus Beef steak with chunky chips and béarnaise
- Safran risotto with a chorizo and octopus bolognaise
Desserts : 11€
- Raspberry pavlova, mint and almond coulis
- Rhubarb and Pistachio cake
- 3 ‘Chocolate Finger’ from ‘Maison Valrhona’
- Strawberry tartelette
- Local Ice creams and sorbets
Fromages : 8€
- Cheese board selected from Pascal Beillevaire’s specialities
Carte des vins
- Monday to Friday: 12:30-2:30 p.m. and 7:30-9:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 7:30-9:30 p.m.
- Sunday: 12:30-2:30 p.m. (and 7:30-9:30 p.m. in July and August).