In the restaurant or on the terrace, our Chef will have you discovering his cuisine, prepared in the most respectful way.
Our menu changes according to the seasons.
Restaurant closed for Saturday lunch, Sunday evenings (except July and August), 25 December, 1 January, and public holiday evenings excluding weekends.
Découverte : 30€
- Starter, main dish or main dish, dessert
Plaisir : 40€
- Starter, Main dish, Dessert
Saveurs : 50€
- 4 dishes to choose according to you desires
The Menu Saveur is served for all the guests in adapted portions
A la carte
Entrées : 11€
- Pumpkin Risotto
- Langoustines and vanilla with cauliflower cream
- Foie Gras with hazelnuts, porto reduction and brioche
- Salmon (Label Rouge) maki, trout roe, pickled onions
- Prawn and avocado cheesecake
Plats : 22€
- Skate wing with capers, raw fennel, with tumeric
- Seared Scallops, roasted kohlrabi
- Sea Bream with parsnop and leeks
- Duck breast, polenta cubes flavored with smoked paprika and honey carrots
- Calf’s head, seared foie gras, vegetable blinis
- Faux filet VBF, foie gras cream, Hassel back potatoes with truffles
Desserts : 11€
- Hot chocolate soufflé from Grand Cru Valrhona, Trousseminette granita
- Homemade Praline éclair with lemon
- Vanilla from Madagascar Flan, salted caramel custard
- Brandois ‘Apple Tarte Tatin’
- Local Ice creams and sorbets
Fromages : 8€
- Cheese board selected from Pascal Beillevaire’s specialities
Carte des vins
- Monday to Friday: 12:30-2:30 p.m. and 7:30-9:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 7:30-9:30 p.m.
- Sunday: 12:30-2:30 p.m. (and 7:30-9:30 p.m. in July and August).